Matching Logic - Old Implementations
From Matching Logic
(back to Matching Logic)
- Download first prototype (Implemented in Maude)
- This version comes with the Schorr-Waite algorithm as well as programs using lists, queues, and trees.
- Download latest prototype (Implemented in K-Maude)
- This version is a complete rewrite using our new K-Maude tool. The zip contains over 100 example programs written in HIMP including many typical Hoare-level programs (sum to n, fibonacci, factorial) as well as some linked list programs (append, reverse, and length).
- Download language pack
- This includes executable definitions of the IMP, HIMP, and KernelC languages written in K-Maude, together with example programs for each.